[Wolfdev-Momentum] B.ig Trad.ing Al.ert for - CSJJ on Mon.day - Hu.ge Ne.ws rele.ased 439

Cliff Griggs Cliff Griggs" <xcryme@personal.ro
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:19:21 +0200

----283892465232746

SUPER  st.ock pick for you on Monday!-!-! OUR last st.ock pick AMUC is up =
300% for the last 10 days
from $1 to $3

CSJJ - CSJJ in Nego.tiations to Acquire 35% in BioMedicom Inc - st.ock is =
set to go crazy on
Monday after the announcement on Friday..

CSJJ - This is st.ock GEM.. its a great buy below 10-14 cents and huge pro=
fits could be made with
CSJJ because it is lower priced stock so it can go up not only a few per=
%cent but a few hundred or
thousand %.

BREAKING NEWS -> JUMP ON-BOARD TODAY... + HUGE PRO.FITS EXPECTED
CSJJ in Nego.tiations to Acquire 35% in BioMedicom Inc

Congratula.tions to all members who took advantage of our last pick

AMUC - The stock was profiled at $1 and hit $3.20

We believe that the SPEC.ULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE for next 3 days - =
$0.11
We believe that the SPECU-LATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE for next 5 days - =
$0.17

Trading Alert

 Coastal Holdings, Inc.

Symbol: SCJJ

Current Price: $0.021

We believe that the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE for next 3 days - $=
0.11
We believe that the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE for next 5 days - $=
0.15

NEWS-* NEWS *_NEWS_* NEWS *-NEWS
Coastal Holdings, Inc. in Negotiations to Acquire Interest in BioMedicom I=
nc.

HOUSTON , Jun 25, 2004 (PRIMEZONE via COMTEX) -- Coastal Holdings, Inc. (P=
ink Sheets:CSJJ) is pleased to announce that it is in negotiations to acqu=
ire a 35%-45% equity interest in BioMedicom Inc. (BIOMED). BIOMED will be =
an exhibitor at the International Congress of Radiology to be held June 27=
-29, 2004 at the Palais des Congres de Montreal. CSJJ CEO Andrea Cortellaz=
zi will be in negotiations with BIOMED CEO Michael Berman prior to the sta=
rt of the Congress in Montreal. CSJJ will announce the outcome of this mee=
ting at a future date. The investment in BIOMED will be for a total of $2M=
 with an initial deposit of $300,000 upon contract signing. As part of the=
 investment, CSJJ would receive distribution rights in North America to SO=
NOReal, a revolutionary add-on to any ultrasound system. This product make=
s 3D ultrasound imaging easy to learn, use and afford. It increases the pr=
oductive life of an existing ultrasound system, enabling 3D visualization =
in real-time, while maintaining familiar protocols. SONOReal has received =
several regulatory clearances, notably from the ISO and the FDA.

About BioMedicom Inc. (BIOMED)

---------------
Disclaimer
---------------
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within=
 the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B =
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or inv=
olve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs=
, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performa=
nce are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking stat=
ements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projec=
tions at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks a=
nd uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ mate=
rially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in thi=
s action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "=
foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part =
of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may,"=
 "could," or "might" occur. All information provided within this email per=
taining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information=
 provided and not investment advice. we advise all readers and subscribers=
 to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative b=
efore deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the =
material within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment a=
dvice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of this ne=
wsletter about the news published by the company does not represent the co=
mpany official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of w=
hat the news release meant to say. Please read the news release by yoursel=
f and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of CRHI shares p=
rior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict o=
f interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from t=
he liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after=
 positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we =
own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements an=
d opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue r=
eliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumpti=
ons and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could=
 cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- l=
ooking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solici=
tation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This news=
letter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any =
broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and sho=
uld be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mentioned =
at any time. This report includes forward-looking statements within the me=
aning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These state=
ments may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","und=
ervalued" and "intend" or similar terms. This newsletter was paid $16500 f=
rom third party to send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFO=
RE INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY. You may lose money from investing in=
 Penny Stocks.=20

----283892465232746----