[Wolfdev-Momentum] HO.T STO.CK AL.ERT - UPTD - Go.ing up...

Bridgett Quintero Bridgett Quintero" <diamx@left.com.tw
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:36:36 +0300

----1504427513803997

     UPTD.. This St.ock is going Nu.ts -  UPTD just an.nounced e.xciting n=
ews..

         +++ HO.T Tradi.ng Al.ert +++ HO.T Trad.ing Alert ++++

STRONG BUY! =93UPTD=94 cur.rently tra.ding at $0.91 and is headed to $2.10=

Company Profile:

UPTREND Corp
Symbol: UPTD
Current Price: $0.91
Rating: Undervalued

Recommenda.tion: STRONG BUY

We Believe the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $2.40
We Believe the SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE - $2.82

            UPTD * UPTD * UPTD * UPTD * UPTD

UPTD is real company producing and distributing very HOT product - The "Ai=
rVest" is
the most revoluti.onary prod.uct to hit the motorsports industry since the=
 helmet. An
innovation in high quality safety gear the AirVest acts as a wearable airb=
ag in the
event of an accident, helping to protect the rider's chest and back from i=
mpact.
AirVest is light weight, inflates in milliseconds and is reusable JUST IMA=
GINE OF THE
 DEMAND FOR SUCH PRODUCT!!!

Breaking News for UPTD:  UPTREND Receives Initial Order

Breaking News for UPTD: UPTREND Corp. Featured on WallStreetReporter

Company Profile:

UPTREND Corp
Symbol: UPTD
Current Price: $0.91
Rating: Undervalued

Recommendation: STRONG BUY

We Believe the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $2.40
We Believe the SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE - $2.82

** This is REAL company with real products and its stock is headed up  ***=
*

 --------->>> NEWS  <<<-------------------

AUSTIN, Texas, Jun 22, 2004 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- UPTREND Corp. (Pink Sheets:=
UPTD) announced today that Robert Bitterli, CEO of UPTREND Corp., was feat=
ured in an interview by Wall Street Reporter.

Mr. Bitterli discussed the impact and opportunities UPTREND'S patented Air=
Vest product will have on the motorsports industry and the Company's direc=
t sales and marketing strategy.

The "AirVest" is the most revolutionary product to hit the motorsports ind=
ustry since the helmet. An innovation in high-quality safety gear, the Air=
Vest acts as a wearable airbag in the event of an accident, helping to pro=
tect the rider's chest and back from impact. AirVest is lightweight, infla=
tes in milliseconds and is reusable.

---------------
Disclaimer
---------------
Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within=
 the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B =
of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or inv=
olve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs=
, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performa=
nce are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking stat=
ements."

Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projec=
tions at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks a=
nd uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ mate=
rially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in thi=
s action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "=
foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," "part =
of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may,"=
 "could," or "might" occur. All information provided within this email per=
taining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information=
 provided and not investment advice. we advise all readers and subscribers=
 to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative b=
efore deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the =
material within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment a=
dvice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of this ne=
wsletter about the news published by the company does not represent the co=
mpany official statement and in fact may differ from the real meaning of w=
hat the news release meant to say. Please read the news release by yoursel=
f and judge by yourself about the details in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of UPTD shares p=
rior to the publication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict o=
f interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from t=
he liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after=
 positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we =
own shares, there is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements an=
d opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue r=
eliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumpti=
ons and expectations involving various risks and uncertainties, that could=
 cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward- l=
ooking statements.

Please be advised that nothing within this email shall constitute a solici=
tation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein. This news=
letter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affiliated with any =
broker or dealer. All statements made are our express opinion only and sho=
uld be treated as such. We may own, buy and sell any securities mentioned =
at any time. This report includes forward-looking statements within the me=
aning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These state=
ments may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", "move","und=
ervalued" and "intend" or similar terms. This newsletter was paid $12500 f=
rom third party to send this report. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFO=
RE INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED COMPANY. You may lose money from investing in=
 Penny Stocks.

----1504427513803997----