[Wolfdev-Momentum] Theres no place like home

Guy Butts Guy Butts" <gsbbptbypckvn@msn.com
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:46:59 -0600

----4084072626855814

Hi again.<br>
I sent you an email 1 week ago and I want to confirm everything now. Pleas=
e read info below
and let me know if you have any questions. We are accepting your mo rtgage=
 application. If you
have bad cr.edit, it is ok.  Appr oval process will take 15 seconds.  <br>=

Thank you.
Best regards,<br>
Guy Butts
bulgaria
avail flemish alma earmark chestnut exploit lair eluate improvisate coverl=
et mete bona lynn controllable assam prejudice albania repudiate altitude =
peru doff diophantine seq calf click darius fault dentistry galway market =
hick plushy conrail cacti peachtree testamentary adorn=20

----4084072626855814--