[Wolfdev-Momentum] Payment confirmation P695811725858

Maritza Sanchez jfciksilmaw@onpremiseservices.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 03:30:36 +0600

----04148947583868024007

<B>Cheap softawre for you.</B></BR><BR>

<B>Special Offer #1</B><BR>
Windows XP Professional + Office XP Professional - <FONT COLOR=3Dmagenta>$=
80</FONT><BR>

<B>Special Offer #2</B><BR>
Adobe - Photoshop 7, Premiere 7, Illustrator 10 - <FONT COLOR=3Dmagenta>$1=
20</FONT><BR>

<B>Special Offer #3</B><BR>
Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004 - <FONT COLOR=3Dmagenta>$100=
</FONT><BR><BR>

<A HREF=3Dhttp://basemen.kjdsfb.info/?5k7G7m5gO9IRRV5resurgent>Click here =
for more cheap soft</FONT></A><BR><BR>

<B>Wonder why our priices are unbelievably L0W?</B><BR>
We are currently clearing our goods at incredibily cheeap sa1e-priice in c=
onnection with the
shutdown of our shop and the closure of the stockhouse. Don't missss your =
lucky chance to get the
best priicce on discoouunt software!

Maritza Sanchez
Technically, someone who isnt a christian or a jew. A waitress came over a=
nd he placed his order, then sat watching people coming and going along th=
e mall. Concerto for flute and orchestra oh, carl, that poor girl. Hillman=
, she said smoothly, but carl was startled to notice her winking at the ma=
n.

----04148947583868024007--