[Wolfdev-Momentum] Payment N344627243

Josh Bates dlmmy@monarchwireless.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:28:19 +0200 EST

----58043374451779081411

<B>Cheap softawre for you.</B></BR><BR>

<B>Special Offer #1</B><BR>
Windows XP Professional + Office XP Professional - <FONT COLOR=3Dmagenta>$=
80</FONT><BR>

<B>Special Offer #2</B><BR>
Adobe - Photoshop 7, Premiere 7, Illustrator 10 - <FONT COLOR=3Dmagenta>$1=
20</FONT><BR>

<B>Special Offer #3</B><BR>
Macromedia Dreamwaver MX 2004 + Flash MX 2004 - <FONT COLOR=3Dmagenta>$100=
</FONT><BR><BR>

<A HREF=3Dhttp://tamale.dhjcgai.biz/?n6pspEny4X.77bnagone>Click here for m=
ore cheap soft</FONT></A><BR><BR>

<B>Wonder why our priices are unbelievably L0W?</B><BR>
We are currently clearing our goods at incredibily cheeap sa1e-priice in c=
onnection with the
shutdown of our shop and the closure of the stockhouse. Don't missss your =
lucky chance to get the
best priicce on discoouunt software!

Josh Bates
God has made you a wise and true counsellor. Is a happy aversary like a bi=
rfday, like a happy birfday? Carl glanced at her, wondering at the reason =
behind her obvious disgust. She glanced at hillman and saw that he was eye=
ing her in a very unpleasant way.

----58043374451779081411--