[Wolfdev-Momentum] Weight Loss Pills, Muscle Relaxants, and more

Grant@two.pairlist.net Grant@two.pairlist.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:45:52 -0400 (EDT)

----21465128416075106977

With our online pharmacy you can save thousands of dollars
each year on costly medications.<br><br>

in</b>.
No prescriptions required.  Shop our pharmacy to start saving today.
<A HreF=3D"http://www.buzhit.com/?53">Right here...</A>
Regards,<br>
Dr. Grant Waddell<br>
Box 40937 - Bedford, Nova Scotia - Canada, B4A 3Z2<br>
Med No. 13059-51
Future Options: http://buysunnyhomes.com/st.html
hold mild showboat unruly convulsive coddington buckboard brookline deathb=
ed yugoslavia addict water serviette mckay hector tracy colloidal abel mil=
linery deject fingernail bagatelle involutorial togo=20

----21465128416075106977--