[Wolfdev-Momentum] Your Confirmation Is G

Loyd Coley Loyd Coley" <nnbpihkeewuu@hotmail.com
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 00:51:37 +0500

----69925588254819452150

Hi again.<br>
I sent you an email 1 week ago and I want to confirm everything now. Pleas=
e read info below
and let me know if you have any questions. We are accepting your mo rtgage=
 application. If you
have bad cr.edit, it is ok.  Appr oval process will take 15 seconds.  <br>=

Thank you.
Best regards,<br>
Loyd Coley
faun
blackwell difficulty consanguineous jubilee contestant complexion downside=
 professorial nipple flagrant prevalent lefty helix aba heroine boucher cu=
fflink aggrieve touchy shelve hate chinch gaelic liechtenstein titanate hu=
zzah admonition cheek crete peremptory clannish bedlam=20

----69925588254819452150--