[Wolfdev-Momentum] From Me, Michael

Michael Mezie michaelmezie@gawab.com
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:25:48 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--7413cbad-1036-47a2-abe4-99766539be29

Michael Mezie
23, Ashogbon Street
Bariga, Lagos State
Tel: +234-802-357-1577
Email: michaelmezie@gawab.com

My dear friend,

I am sending you this private email to make a passionate appeal to you for =
assistance. Kindly accept my apology for contacting you this way and forgive =
me if this is not acceptable to you.

My name is Michael Mezie, the son of late Dr. Samuel Mezie who died on =
November 15, 2003. I was actually born out of wedlock and my father never =
married my mother. I am still a student of University of Lagos and I want you =
to help me in receiving my late father's money in your account as his next of =
kin.

I am contacting you because of my need to deal with persons whom I have had =
no previous personal relationship. The woman, my step mother chased me out of =
the family house after the burial of my father in December 2003. My step =
mother and her children have never hidden their hatred of me as my father =
never told them of my existence until the day I appeared at his front door.

I am now contacting you because of the good news I received from my father's =
lawyer today. He informed me that three days before my father's death, my =
father visited his office and informed him that he just deposited the sum of =
USD14, 500,000.00 with a Financial Institution, FORUM SAVINGS AND LOANS Bank =
and would want that detail to be added to his already written will as a =
codicil. The lawyer was yet to have this added when my father suddenly died. =
He said he has made enquiries and is convinced that my step mother and =
children do not know of the existence of that money. He said he was giving me =
this information because of his sympathy to my cross.

I have since been to the bank and have confirmed that the money actually =
exist. I made enquiries on how I could get the money released to me and was =
informed that I should go and process a letter of administration from the =
appropriate probate registry. I have decided not to do it in my name. I am =
just 23 years old and my step mother and her children will be suspicious of =
my sudden wealth. They could kill me for the money if they ever found out. I =
therefore want you to assist me to process it in your name. That way the =
money would be transferred into your account abroad directly from here. Once =
this money is transferred into your account, I will like you to send 10% to =
my father's lawyer as a gift from me  for assisting me with the information,  =
take 30% for yourself and help me invest the balance in a profitable business =
in your country. Most importantly, I will like you to help me get out of this =
country and come and live in your country. This is why I am contacting you =
for assistance. I hope I have not asked for too much.

I have all the details that we shall need to proceed, such as the  account =
number, the bank's address and contact details. I have already given them to =
my father's lawyer who have agreed to assist us at no charge. He says he will =
handle it probono. I think that is latin and means for free. I will give you =
the lawyer's details and how to contact him as soon as I receive good =
response from you. I also ask that you please keep all I have told you =
confidential and strictly between the two of us. Please call me on Tel: =
+234-802-357-1577 as soon as you receive this email. You can send your =
response to my address at: michaelmezie@gawab.com if you cannot call right =
away.

I will be waiting for your response.
Michael Mezie
--7413cbad-1036-47a2-abe4-99766539be29--