[Wolfdev-Momentum] Congratulations!!!

lottoadminmanager@web-mail.com.ar lottoadminmanager@web-mail.com.ar
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 04:21:38 +0200

LOTTO PROMOTION

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS=2FPRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT=2C REF=3A NBM44125677 AND
BATCH NO=3A 31=2F107=2FAY=2E ATTENTION=3A Sir=2FMadam=2C RE=2F AWARD NOTIFICATION We
are pleased to inform you of the announcement today=2C
8th August
2004=2Cof winners of the CYBER LOTTO
=2FINTERNATIONALPROGRAMS held on 1st
July 2004 as part of our beginning of year bonanza=2E You or your
company=2C attached to ticket number 1416-4612-750=2C with serial number
3187-17 drew the lucky numbers 31-17-8-28-55=2C and consequently won the
lottery in the =22A=22 category=2E You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of US$9=2C500=2C000=2E00 in cash credited
to file REF NO=2E REF=3A NBM44125677=2EThis is from the total prize money of
US$16=2C500=2C000=2E00
shared among the Three =283=29 international winners in this category=2E

All participants were selected through a computer Balloting system
drawn
form 25=2C000 names from Middle East=2C Asia=2CAfrica=2C
Canada=2C Europe and North America and Oceania as part our International
Promotions Program=2C which is conducted annually=2E
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with a security House=2E
Due to the mix up of some numbers and names=2C we ask
that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim
has
been processed and your money remitted to your account=2E This is part
of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts
by participants of this program=2E
We hope with a part of your prize=2C you will participate in our end of
year
high stakes US$1=2E1 billion International Lottery=2E

To begin your claim=2C please contact your
claim agent=3A Ms marian Sanchez=2C
lottomanager=40web-mail=2Ecom=2Ear

NOTE=3A In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications=2C please remember to quote your reference and batch
numbers
in
every one of your correspondences with your agent=2E Furthermore=2C should
there be any change of your address=2C do inform your claims agent as
soon as possible=2E

Congratulations again from all our staff=2E
Sincerely=2C
REVEREND WILLIAM MARROW JNR=2E
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER CYBER LOTTO=2E