[Wolfdev-Momentum] I came across this web page it helped

Hubert Klein Hubert Klein" <fgnqgslc@yahoo.com
Mon, 02 Aug 2004 11:10:47 -0600

----12815299598255096

Hi again.<br>
I sent you an email a week ago and I want to confirm everything now. Pleas=
e read info below
and let me know if you have any questions. We are accepting your mo rtgage=
 application. We specialize
in less-than-perfect cr edit, and our advisors are here to help you.
Approva1 =C2 process will take 15 seconds.<br><br>

">Just visit this link and fill in short form.</a><br>
Thank you.<br>
Best regards,<br>
Hubert Klein
sauterne duffy clue yourselves mig affectate bernardino explicate dorchest=
er chub abel pragmatist rivalry appellant brighton stunk brest havoc pounc=
e woolgather angel steeplebush jasper cheap residential conscience portfol=
io paperback daly diaphragm nile fatima capacitance might=20BLBFM

----12815299598255096--