[Scons-dev] Struck in running c program in scons

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Wed Feb 21 09:46:30 EST 2024

On 2/21/24 03:08, Gopi Maila wrote:
Hi *,

> I was not able to execute the c program in command prompt using scons.
> Can you please guide me on how to do that?
>
> Thanks & Regards
> M Gopi.

the attached images are miniscule, can't even begin to read them; going
to the effort of saving them off, checking that there's not something
dodgy about them, and opening up with some image viewer, well... sorry,
no.  And we can't reply in context to images.

Please send a description of what you're trying to do with relevant
details, and paste any supporting output, *as text*, into the message.