[Scons-dev] fix for partial reads from cache

Raven Kopelman raven.kopelman at safe.com
Tue Oct 27 16:00:24 EDT 2020

Hi scons devs,

Here's a fix to clean up reads from the cache that fail part way through.
Absolutely experienced by us in production (non-local shared cache).  This
may be what my last UUID temp name fix was really trying to address, but I
can imagine edge cases that the UUID fix could still improve.

This could also have been fixed in Taskmaster.py near my comment change,
but the reasons for cleanup seemed different enough to keep them distinct.

Also cleaned up the logged message tense, as message is logged before the
cache retrieval begins.

Thanks!
--
*Raven Kopelman* | Team Lead, Senior Developer

Safe Software Inc.
*T* 604.501.9985 x 331 | *F* 604.501.9965
raven.kopelman at safe.com | www.safe.com

<http://www.safe.com/emailsignature>