[Scons-dev] hello from italy.

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sun Sep 29 12:50:26 EDT 2019

On 9/29/19 4:07 AM, Albano battistella wrote:

> good morning,
>
> I would like to translate Scons in italian.
> is it possible?do you have PO file?
> thanks in advance and congratulations for a great work!

no, at this point there is no i18n support for the scons program itself.
  It does support the use of using gettext tools on the projects being
constructed using scons.

(this has been an enhancement request for an extremely long time,
currently appearing as https://github.com/SCons/scons/issues/318, which
was copied from the historical bugtracker on Tigris where it was opened
in 2002, after being copied from the even older  historical bugtracker
on SourceForge. I'm new to the scons world, relatively speaking, but
suspect this indicates a lack of demand)