[Scons-dev] portability of docbook tests

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Wed May 29 18:32:57 EDT 2019

On 5/29/19 4:26 PM, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Which tests use those?
>
> On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 2:43 PM Mats Wichmann <mats at wichmann.us
> <mailto:mats at wichmann.us>> wrote:
>
>     On 5/29/19 3:34 PM, Bill Deegan wrote:
>     > Which files in SCons are you referring to?
>
>     the paths were partially in my message - missing the prefix
>     test/Docbook, so to pick one and complete it:
>
>     test/Docbook/basedir/htmlchunked/image/html.xsl

these are the skips due to tests that check for the files at specific
paths, checks that were presumably added because tests otherwise failed
on some platform.

        test/Docbook/basedir/htmlchunked/htmlchunked.py
        test/Docbook/basedir/htmlchunked/htmlchunked_cmd.py
        test/Docbook/basedir/htmlhelp/htmlhelp.py
        test/Docbook/basedir/htmlhelp/htmlhelp_cmd.py
        test/Docbook/basedir/slideshtml/slideshtml.py
        test/Docbook/basedir/slideshtml/slideshtml_cmd.py
        test/Docbook/basic/slideshtml/slideshtml.py
        test/Docbook/basic/slideshtml/slideshtml_cmd.py
        test/Docbook/rootname/htmlchunked/htmlchunked.py
        test/Docbook/rootname/htmlhelp/htmlhelp.py
        test/Docbook/rootname/slideshtml/slideshtml.py