[Scons-dev] Extension of the problem with submodulres definition in fortran (#3135)

Javier GONZALEZ PLATAS jplatas at ull.edu.es
Mon Apr 22 11:10:27 EDT 2019

Hello,
I have found an extension of the problem reported as #3135 (May2018) about
"Does not handle fortran submodules and type bound procedures correctly".

For this case, someone give a solution to compile this type of files that it
works only in a particular case but not in general (under my opinion).

I'm sending a zip file containing a modified version from previous example.
The main difference is that now there are two aditional files.
The current version of SConstruct give again the problem.  In this case,
the files used are  test_1.f90, test_2.f90, test_22.f90,
test_submodules.f90.

If you change the version test_22.f90 by test_21.f90 the scons works
without problem. But in general, test_22.f90 is also a correct file.

Any suggestion?

Javier González Platas

Departamento de Física
Avda. Astrofísico Fco. Sánchez s/n