[Scons-dev] Scons don't work correctly with submodules and overload procedures in fortran

Javier GONZALEZ PLATAS jplatas at ull.edu.es
Sat Apr 13 06:13:31 EDT 2019

Hi!
The first thing is that I’m newer in scons.

I’m sending a very simple example trying to making a fortran library. Under my opinion you could have a bug….

Second, only as suggestion
Dedicate a chapter in the manual for fortran compilations…

I’m having a lot of problems using the Intel fortran compiler in Windows. I have read all information that I have found in internet but imposible to make an executable at the moment. I haven’t problem to compile, but imposible do something  during link procedure.
I can créate the executable if I do myself in a command line, but not using scons.

Thanks in advance

Javier Gonzalez-Platas
Dpto. de Física - Universidad de La Laguna