[Scons-dev] testing with python 3.6 3.7

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Tue Oct 30 09:49:30 EDT 2018

Hi,
I was wondering if SCons had noticed any testing issues with python 3.6 or newer. I noticed as I was porting Parts to python3 I was having some testing issues related to testing the output of some values that had been controlled by values in dict object. I discovered that with python 3.6 and made official in 3.7 the insert order is preserved. This caused some false positive failures for me as values. I was just curious if this was seen with the scons move to python3 as well.
Jason