[Scons-dev] PR 3129

Daniel Moody dmoody256 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:53:34 EDT 2018

Master is not passing all tests for Windows, and some tests aren't even run
if the binaries aren't installed in the CI environment, there plenty of
room for improvemnt. The CI is more to raise a flag and examine the failing
tests. If they aren't related or it's something unrelated to the PR, then
it's ok.

In PR 3129, the latest build seems to have had a connection issue from the
VM running the tests. An owner of the repo can rerun the tests, but they
seem unrelated to your PR.