[Scons-dev] PR 3155

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Tue Jul 24 14:06:50 EDT 2018

Thanks Bill,
I added the template back. I will update the PR with information about the tests that are fixed with the changed I provided. I did see you wanted a test for the executor change. I provided that information with an existing test that no passes. I will clarify with the next update to the PR comments. I will tag you so it should notify you.
Jason