[Scons-dev] Migrating issues from Tigris to GitHub

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Jan 1 23:48:58 EST 2018

Got past that. Requires python 3 and a few modules.
Running now but just got the folllowing:
GitHub repository for issues: scons/scons
GitHub repository for attachments: scons/tigris-issue-attachments
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
422 {'message': 'Validation Failed', 'errors': [], 'documentation_url': '
https://developer.github.com/v3/issues/#edit-an-issue'}