[Scons-dev] QMTest where_is different than Environment.py Detect

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Apr 9 12:57:28 EDT 2018

There is a win32.py in Platform which set's env['PATH']..

Also in some cases the individual tools have default paths on win32 to
check.

What's the path YACC, bison, etc are installed on your system?
How did you install them?

It may be we need to have some more reasonable defaults for such tools if
there is a common/default install path on windows.