[Scons-dev] SCons repo recreated on github (yes this is the third one) PLEASE READ

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun Sep 24 15:31:43 EDT 2017

Greetings,

Anatoly and Dirk pointed out that we could shrink the size of the repo,
thus speeding up cloning and reducing disk footprint and cloning time.

So I've reconverted, re-cherry-picked changes from the first git repo,
deleted the second repo, created a third repo, pushed the update repo and
repopulated the wiki with content.

Hopefully this is the last time.

*The URL is the same, but I recommend re-forking on github and discarding
your local clones.*

https://github.com/SConsProject/scons

I'm 99.99% sure at this point that we've not lost any history, and have the
minimum size repo.

Thanks for your patience!
-Bill
Co-Manager SCons Project