[Scons-dev] SCons on github reopened for business. PLEASE READ DETAILS

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sat Sep 23 21:59:54 EDT 2017

Greetings,

So thanks to Anatoly for pointing out that the history was mangled by
github's convertion from bitbucket to git.

I've re-converted scons using hg-fast-export (https://github.com/frej/fast-
export) and pushed to
a NEW https://github.com/SConsProject/scons.  *(If you have existing forks,
you should probably delete them and re-fork from the new repo).*

I renamed the old git repo to
https://github.com/SConsProject/scons-gh-merge-with-missing-historys. We'll
keep that around as the pull requests aren't merged over to the new repo.

I did merge all outstanding pull requests into that repo and then cherry
pick them on top of the newly converted scons repo.

Also I copied the wiki from the bad convert git repo to the new one.

Sorry for the fire drill, I'm just glad that Anatoly is (as usual) thorough
and let us know that he found an issue before we had a large number of
outstanding (and/or merged) pull requests.