[Scons-dev] Pull Request 448

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue May 2 09:45:13 EDT 2017

You can definitely do pull requests from any head you push.
I think you may need hg push --bookmarks to push your bookmarks though.

>From help:
    If -B/--bookmark is used, the specified bookmarked revision, its
    ancestors, and the bookmark will be pushed to the remote repository.
    Specifying "." is equivalent to specifying the active bookmark's name.