[Scons-dev] Pull Request 448

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon May 1 11:29:05 EDT 2017

Russel,

There's a wiki page on mercurial workflows with info answering exactly your
question.
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/wiki/DeveloperGuide/MercurialWorkflows#markdown-header-working-on-several-branches-at-once

Here's a page for you to fill out.
I'll figure out where to link to it from a bit later.

I'm tempted to push the wiki content into the website.
I'm not sure the wiki's getting indexed by google..

-Bill