[Scons-dev] Accommodating dependency cycles.

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu Mar 23 13:34:08 EDT 2017

Should the default for Command() builder, then be as you listed above..

source_scanner = SCons.Scanner.Base( {}, name = 'CommandDefault', recursive
= False )

Can this be overridden in
env.Command()?

I think it could be useful to be able to enable such though.
If your command action actually does something like preprocessing..