[Scons-dev] Directory node up_to_date changes

Manish Vachharajani manishv at unbounded.systems
Wed Mar 22 18:49:51 EDT 2017

I haven't even tried it yet, I accidentally pushed it, I'm trying to figure
out how to revert that push.

I was hoping that it would cache the check if the source was used
elsewhere.  Also, I'm not sure why it is O(N*M).  I'm check the sources not
the targets, right?  If there was a directory as a source dependency, then
yes we'd have a problem of O(N*M) but those checks would be necessary,
right?

In any case, that change was a premature commit, I haven't even tested to
see if it does the right thing yet, much less what performance impact it
might have.

Manish