[Scons-dev] SCons bootstrap FYI

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Mar 22 13:14:29 EDT 2017

Please send such to dev mailing list.
It's not clutter..

Can you be more specific as to "other problems"?

Default branch is currently a WIP.
So not guaranteed to work until further notice.
It's in a move fast and break things mode.
You can check the buildbot at http://buildbot.scons.org to see how the
default branch is currently.

Also IRC is a good place to get quick coordination. Though I'll be offline
for a bit from now for about an hour or so.

-Bill