[Scons-dev] [Scons-users] Is anyone using Subversion/RCS/SCCS/BitKeeper/Perforce/CVS SCons tools?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Mar 21 12:58:32 EDT 2017

Jason,

Working on py3 port, so if a test is broken for something that's
deprecated.. I'm removing it.
Especially those things which have been deprecated for several release
cycles.

handling binary vs non-binary files has been the bulk of the test /code
fixing.

Down from 300+ tests failing to just over 100.
The bulk of the remaining are due to changes in module loading in py3.

The other tricky bit is \r\n vs \n.. in making tests work on both win32/64
and everything else.

Another thing that needs to happen is figuring out how to configure for
MSVS 2017 which no long writes to the registry.. And so our current method
won't work. There's some pages on how to do it, it might require a helper
program.

-Bill