[Scons-dev] Python 3 issue

RW garlicbready at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:38:42 EDT 2017

It looks like part of the problem was that I wasn't using a virtual
environment
there are however still some errors (about 4 this time)

I've captured the stdout / stderr this time around with a command like
python runtest.py -a -o test_py3_linux_unpatched.log
>>test_py3_linux_unpatched.out 2>&1

I've attached some updated logs with the stdout / stderr
I should mention I'm using a VM via VMWare which has the latest Ubutunu
Mate installed
I don't think my patch has had an impact on the tests, these seem to be
failing regardless of the python version or the changes I've made (logs
seem to be the same)

Many Thanks
Richard