[Scons-dev] D and building libraries, breaking changes, etc.

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Jun 15 11:57:23 EDT 2017

On Thu, 2017-06-15 at 08:52 -0400, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Better to post to users group for usage questions.

The email went to SCons Users and D Users with a CC to SCons
Developers. If I do not get any responses, I vote for short circuiting
deprecation and making the changes to the D tools.

I'll work on getting the D tool XML files self-consistent which they
currently aren't despite the result of the checker.

With bookmarks and remote branches extensions in place, Mercurial
really is rather usable, as long as you remember to avoid branches, and
that there is no removal.

So what is needed is to stop using Tigris for issues and start using
BitBucket JIRA.

41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk