[Scons-dev] I have a pull request Parts I think we might want to sync with SCons

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Feb 24 13:14:46 EST 2017

Jason,

Interesting.
Seems like the patch could be avoided if the string provided

-shlibLinkAction = SCons.Action.Action('${TEMPFILE("$SHLINK
$SHLINKFLAGS $_SHLINK_TARGETS $_LIBDIRFLAGS $_LIBFLAGS $_PDB
$_SHLINK_SOURCES")}')

was something like:

-shlibLinkAction = SCons.Action.Action('$SHLINKACTION')

That would allow the user to do this independent of the tool's code?

_Bill