[Scons-dev] Migrating issues from Tigris to GitHub

Andrew Featherstone andrew.featherstone at cantab.net
Fri Dec 29 06:37:46 EST 2017

I've just check this morning that it's able to work with an organization's
repos and not just an individual's. If you don't want to solicit feedback
on the users' mailing list, then the next step is to perform the migration.
So, to move things forward:

   1. Clone my repo.
   2. Call python tigris2github.py and answer the questions.

So it'd be something like this:

> python .\tigris2github.py
GitHub username: ajf58
GitHub Password:
GitHub repository for issues: scons/scons
GitHub repository for attachments: scons/tigris-issue-attachments

As mentioned previously, it'll take a couple of hours to churn through
everything due to the rate limiting of GitHub.

Cheers,
Andrew