[Scons-dev] Enabling Travis CI service for SCons on github

Daniel Moody dmoody256 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 10:49:17 EST 2017

Yeah, there is to much room for error with floats lining up to the indices
for the desired tests. It should take in the test indices I guess, the only
drawback being you need to know/calculate the indices before hand.

     --interval-start INT   index in the list of tests to start testing
from
     --interval-end  INT   index in the list of tests to end testing at

This is more error proof I think.