[Scons-dev] Enabling Travis CI service for SCons on github

Andrew Featherstone andrew.featherstone at cantab.net
Wed Dec 20 05:54:03 EST 2017

I've been trying to get AppVeyor working for Windows-based CI, but we're
hitting their 1 hour time limit (see
https://github.com/ajf58/scons/blob/appveyor/.appveyor.yml and
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ajf58/scons.

My next pass at this will be trying to run the unit tests in parallel (as
the Windows VM has two cores available). Either that, or we split the job
matrix a different way, e.g. run tests grouped by something else other than
Python version.

Thoughts?

Andrew