[Scons-dev] Enabling Travis CI service for SCons on github

Daniel Moody dmoody256 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 22:34:43 EST 2017

Writing tweets to twitter will require private API keys, which implies a
private server is needed.

Is there any private server scons has that could run a small web server to
receive the webhook notification from travis and write the tweet to twitter?

For the web server, I was thinking of using a python web server to receive
the notification and twython package to write the tweet.