[Scons-dev] SCons, Mercurial, BitBucket, Git, and GitHub

Dirk Baechle tshortik at gmx.de
Wed Aug 30 12:11:39 EDT 2017

Bill,

you're right about the issue ID...I stand corrected. I may have been dreaming, but I remember a time when these weren't available in the list of all issues. All the better then...;)

Referring to Russel's latest post I'd like to state that I'm not against moving to Github as issue tracker. But I see that we will lose information, there will be a "delta". I want us all to be aware of this consequence, and if we agree that this is nevertheless the way to go...then let's do it.
This includes starting from scratch, and keeping the Tigris tracker as "archive" only. We do have some code and patches in there...

Sent from my Android with K-9 Mail.