[Scons-dev] D tool development workflow

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Apr 21 12:41:40 EDT 2017

Russel,

At present I'm spending all my available energy and time on getting py2+py3
working.
Once that is done, then we can look at migrating the bug tracker, but not
before.

That said, I'm thinking post 3 a migration to github could have some real
value.
(And git, I'm tired of using HG on only this project)

Also note that buildbot (our current ci http://buildbot.scons.org/ ) is
capable of pushing ci status to bitbucket (and github as well).  Travis-CI
builds work for plain python builds, but very unlikely the VM/Containers
the tests are run in will have many of the installed tools we use in many
tests, and also most likely not have any MSVS versions installed..

-Bill