[Scons-dev] Python 2to3

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:21:02 EDT 2016

The current PR is from default; I'm just using bookmarks.

Tim's changes have not been merged. I looked through them. A lot of his
changes are equivalent to the ones in my current PR which includes futurize
-2 -f "2to3*". He and I probably need to see if there is anything different
that I haven't included or choose not to include.