[Scons-dev] Python 2to3

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Sep 22 12:40:10 EDT 2016

Hi William,

On 22.09.2016 05:39, William Blevins wrote:
> Administrators,
>
> I have a lot of stuff in that PR now. Look at it and decide if it's fine.

this looks great! Let's merge it as is, and then continue by opening another branch right away. Regarding the "fixture"s, it's okay
with me if you skip this for simple one-liners...it's more important to have the tests working again in general.

I'm truly sorry for having to ask this, but I didn't follow the Py2to3 discussions that closely: Did we already merge in Tim
Jenness' changes from

   https://github.com/timj/scons/tree/u/timj/python3

or is this still "tbd"?