[Scons-dev] Ability to send callback for setting an Environment() variable..

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun Sep 4 19:54:17 EDT 2016

If you set any env['XYZ'], a builder could set up a call back function to
get called when the value is changed.
So for example.
The tool sets env['CC'],  in the Environment() initialization, then the
user sets it explicitly.
The builder could have a function which would be called when it is set,
which would allow the builder to reconfigure the tool and/or other related
env variables.

-Bill