[Scons-dev] Announcement: Break for my BuildBot slaves...

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Mon Oct 17 19:38:58 EDT 2016

Hi there,

just wanted to let you know: my BuildBot slaves will stay down for another month or so. I bought a house and will move there during
the next month, so I hope to be able to revive them around mid of November.
I'll probably stay very quiet on the mailing lists as well (StackOverflow is an exception because I can reach it from work ;) )
during this time.

@TomTanner: Sorry for the delay, the refactorings for custom TaskMasters/NodeFactories/... aren't forgotten. I started to work on
this and need just another week or so to flesh things out a bit. But I don't have a week at the moment...I guess it's going to be
somewhere around start of December when I can present a first version as draft/pull request.

Please keep up the good work everybody! :)