[Scons-dev] no more print statements in SConscripts?

Tim Jenness tjenness at lsst.org
Wed May 25 14:11:12 EDT 2016

I think “futurize -1 -w SConstruct” would fix everyone’s problems (2.7 is the scons minimum version) but it is of course a problem. I don’t know how you can tell the scons parser to not enable print_function if it’s running in 2.7. Is there a way to disable that __future__ directive for the code that is dealing with the SConstruct files?

—
Tim Jenness