[Scons-dev] python3-port branch merged to default and then closed

Alexandre Feblot alexandre at feblot.fr
Tue May 24 04:54:39 EDT 2016

Hi,
definitely not a guru. I did this once, which was enough to get a python
file loaded, and access its classes:

import importlib.machinery
my_module = importlib.machinery.SourceFileLoader('my_module',
'/path/to/my_module.py').load_module()
My_Class = my_module.My_Class
my_class_instance = my_module.My_Class()