[Scons-dev] scanning before emitting

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:28:33 EDT 2016

FYI,

I have used the protoc tool myself in the past. If you get it working well,
I would like to see this tool make it into the regular distribution.

I'm not sure the process has a strict guideline atm, but the idea would be
to add it to the new contrib repo https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons-contrib
and once its considered stable, merge it into the baseline.

Food for thought,
William