[Scons-dev] Should we close python3-port branch in scons bitbucket?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon May 9 10:49:12 EDT 2016

Russel,

The work is currently on python3-port in the  scons repository, and not yet
on default.
(though buildbot may indicate it, that is incorrect.. look at the hg logs
in the steps.)

I think I'd like to get 2.7 passing all tests before pushing down to
default.

When you make a pull request, make sure you are requesting the pull to
python3-port and not default (which is the default on the pull request
page).

-Bill