[Scons-dev] Python 3

Tim Jenness tjenness at lsst.org
Thu Mar 31 16:54:03 EDT 2016

Where is the python 3 work happening? I have a strong interest in seeing this happen as we are working on porting our software to Python 3 in August but we use scons everywhere. I can’t see an obvious development branch for this and the only python3 branch on bitbucket is from the work done 2 years ago. I’ve had a quick play with futurize and there are obvious issues that need to be fixed manually but I have no idea where the project is happening and what is left to be done. Please help clarify the situation.

—
Tim Jenness