[Scons-dev] Hummm…

Tim Jenness tjenness at lsst.org
Sat Jun 11 11:41:31 EDT 2016

Yes. I’m really sorry but I needed to work on fixes to scons rather than trying to work out mercurial and this was the quickest way for me to track my incremental changes (I thought it would be easier for Russel to see individual commits). I definitely wasn’t trying to switch Scons off of hg.

I managed to get bootstrap.py to work and running all the tests showed that almost all the failures are down to bytes vs string inconsistencies.

—
Tim Jenness