[Scons-dev] On the state of CI

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Mon Jan 25 03:21:33 EST 2016

I have a Drone.io account and have set up a Python 2.7 test CI on it
for my SCons__Python3 repository and the python3-port branch. It's very
red.

 https://drone.io/bitbucket.org/russel/scons__python3

I have created Shippable and Semaphoe accounts, but there is no CI as
yet because they cannot see public repositories only private ones.

I have a Codehsip account and added a build:

https://codeship.com/projects/129569

TravisCI is GitHub only, so no activity on that.

TeamCity is not SaaS, you need a server. No action.

Jenkins is not not SaaS, you need a server. No action.

Bamboo – experience using this with Groovy, Gant, and GPars was mixed,
but I cannot find a free Bamboo service that connects with BitBucket.
This is surprising.

Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip:sip:russel.winder at ekiga.net
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk