[Scons-dev] Ubuntu buildbot available

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sun Jan 10 15:07:27 EST 2016

Hi there,

On 10.01.2016 20:47, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Try adding:
> gettext-base  to resolve the skipped gettext tests
> rpm  to resolve skipped rpm tests
> flex  to resolve lex..
>
> I think that's all the ones I'm sure of.
>
> Dirk -  Sugguestions on how to get the TEX and DocBook ones running?

looks like the failing TeX testcases aren't protected properly against not having "latex" installed and in the $PATH. Not sure if
you really want to go that route and install a full TeXLive version (or similar).
For DocBook you would need to install the XSLT stylesheets and put a link to them from

   /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/docbook-xsl

and also install the Python XML bindings libxml2/libxslt or lxml, respectively.